Wednesday 24 October 2012

Other Authors

One blogging activity I'll be trying to do from now on is to mention the writings of other authors, particularly the independent or 'indie' writers like me who appreciate all the support they can get as they work hard to publish and promote their works amidst the cataract of books published daily. Doing this will strengthen the online community of writers and will broaden the scope of this blog. I may write some reviews.

So: in the last couple of days I've 'met' John A Ferguson, a Scottish writer of science fiction and fantasy stories. He's also a chemistry teacher, a Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and an ambitious writer active in several mediums. You can find his Amazon author page here or his own website here  to see what I mean. I've just bought his short ebook story 'Kindred Soldiers' which portrays the moral struggle of a young soldier fighting in a futuristic interstellar war.

OK, enough for now, must get busy and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment