Monday 19 May 2014

Mobile posting -catching up

Here I am writing about cutting-edge space science and this is the first time I have ever posted from my cell phone. It might not become a habit. My samsung galaxy does have a voice input app built in, but it is not making it easy for me. Keypad is making a tough training ground for my hand-eye coordination.  Etc. Etc. If you use one of these, you know what I mean... unless I'm hopelessly behind the 30 to 50% of the human race who probably use these things their whole waking lives. (I guessed the %).
No doubt it's been said many times but these tiny handheld boxes are good on mobility but short on ability compared to 'grownup' devices.
So do you want me to link this to the current blog theme of life on Mars? Ok. How many years will it be til a marstronaut will post blogs from some handheld while roving across the cratered terrain of Arabia Planitia or another of that planet's stunning vistas? Would anybody dare hazard a guess? And what will they be blogging about?

No comments:

Post a Comment